Long Term Tenancy Options
Company let agreement for up to 5 years, with the option to renew.
Guaranteed Rent and Return
Landlords receive the full amount of agreed rent throughout the term.
HMO Licensing & Management
Project managing the license application and the required & compliant works.
Regular Cleanings and Inspections
Regular cleaning and inspections to maintain property standards.
Service you can be proud of
Proactive maintenance ensures property standards are maintained.
Contact us today to discuss Guaranteed Rent
Benefits for Landlords
If you are a landlord, there are lots of reasons to consider signing a contract for guaranteed rent agreement with a property manager. Here are a few of the benefits:
- You are assured of a fixed rental income whatever may come. This means that you don’t have to worry about tenants who don’t pay up or delay their payments.
- With your guaranteed rent agreement, you don’t have to worry about losing monthly income from vacant periods. Your property manager is going to pay you what you agreed on every month regardless.
- You don’t have to deal directly with the tenant. No one enjoys chasing after late payments or evaluating the right tenant for your property. All that can be handled for you by the property manager.
- You don’t have to worry about cleaning and maintenance. Once again, the property manager takes full responsibility for the management and upkeep of your property. At the end of the agreement, you can expect your property to be in good condition.
- You can enjoy straightforward and fixed contract terms. For the landlord, the guaranteed rent contract works out to be quite simple. In most cases, you are paid a fixed monthly rental fee by the property manager, and that’s it. There is no commission or fluctuating payments. You no longer have to deal with a long list of different charges such as rates and council taxes.
- There are long-term contracts available. This allows you to plan for the future knowing what kind of incomes you’re going to get without fail.
Guaranteed Rent in London
If you have a home or property that you are not using, a great income-generating project is to rent it out. This provides you with a regular additional income that you can use or invest elsewhere. The challenge with a rental property, which you might already have first-hand experience with, is dealing with the day to day running of the property and managing your tenants. It’s not uncommon to have a difficult tenant, and if you have a busy schedule, live far away, or just want a hassle-free experience, property management services can make owning a rental property a breeze for you. With guaranteed rent, you get the benefits of a rental property without all the stress. Read on to find out what it’s all about and why should seriously consider it.
Understanding Guaranteed Rent
In brief, guaranteed rent, or rent to rent, is when a property owner leases out their property to an intermediate party such as a property manager. The property manager is then responsible for finding and managing the tenant who is going to occupy the property. There are a number of amazing benefits for the property owner when choosing this option.
Furios Properties offers property management services for landlords and property owners in North West London, particularly in areas such as Golders Green, Cricklewood, Finchley Road, and Childs Hill. We don’t have any hidden costs and can set you up with a great guaranteed contract for your property in these areas.